Fly by helicopter above the incredible Franz Josef & Fox Glaciers and experience the highest mountains in New Zealand.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 35 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- See the Fox and Franz Josef glaciers by air on a scenic helicopter ride
- Admire some of New Zealand's highest mountains amongst the impressive Southern Alps
- Stop at an elevated landing site
- Complimentary accommodation transfers (limited availability)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please check in 30 minutes before your flight time. Please allow 75 minutes from beginning to the end of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Selfie sticks
- Explosive substances
Know before you go
- Being a weather dependent activity, flight routes are subject to change. If we are unable to depart we will reschedule where possible but safety is our priority.
- We reserve the right to cancel your flight if minimum numbers of 4 pax (per helicopter) to depart are not met.
- In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather or minimum numbers are not met, you will receive a full refund.
- We recommend you bring a light jacket, sunglasses, camera and shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in the snow.