Enjoy a day trip to one of Germany's best-preserved medieval towns. Travel along the Romantic Road to reach Rothenburg ob der Tauber, a magnificently-preserved town boasting several historical landmarks.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Departure is at 09:30 AM at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates with a minimum of four passengers, however, the total is calculated by adding up the bookings from all guests (this means you can also book with 1-3 people).
- Pickup from hotels in Frankfurt must be requested via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+49 69 271010) two days prior to the tour service and must be confirmed by the local partner. The pickup is approximately 45 minutes before the tour departure time at your hotel reception. The cost for the pickup service is 10 Euro per person, each way to be paid upon pickup.