From Frankfurt: Rhine Valley Day Trip
- See the UNESCO world heritage site of the Rhine Valley
- Marvel at the famous Lorelei-Rocks
- Travel in comfort on a Rhine boat
- Taste the famous local wines
- Watch the fantastic landscape of the wine-region as it goes past
- Ride the Assmannshausen cable-car in summer
Rüdesheim am Rhein
Assmannshausen (wine tasting) optional
In the summer you can ride on the Assmannshausen cable car down into the valley (optional), have lunch in a marvelous restaurant on the banks of the Rhine (included), and then take a wonderful Panorama boat trip to St. Goarshausen, past the famous Loreley.
Try fine wines on location in a small tavern and or just lose yourself in the picturesque little town of Rüdesheim. Please note that the tour will only stop at Rüdesheim if time allows. In winter time it may be possible that steamers do not operate in case of bad weather or water conditions. In this case, you will visit a castle instead.
You'll travel back to Frankfurt by bus when the tour is finished and will be dropped off at the meeting point.
- Boat trip on the Rhine
- Local wine tasting
- Multilingual tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (10 euros per person each way)
- Assmannshausen cable car ride into the valley
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at ETS Greenline Tours, Wiesenhüttenplatz 39, 60329 Frankfurt am Main. The meeting point is near the main train station, and opposite the Savoy Hotel. From here you will board the bus that takes you to the Rhine Valley, where you'll then board the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that the availability of audio guides in all languages cannot be guaranteed
• Hotel pick-up and drop off on request only (additional charge). Please contact the tour operator in advance