Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of the Rhine Valley, its vineyards, and picturesque little towns and villages. You'll taste the local wines on site, see the mighty mediaeval castles – and maybe even the "Lorelei", the legendary maiden of the Rhine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Departure is at 11:15 AM at the bus stop in front of the Le Meridien Hotel at Wiesenhuettenplatz 38 in Frankfurt. From here, you will board the bus that takes you to the Rhine Valley, where you'll then board the boat.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the availability of audio guides in all languages cannot be guaranteed.
- This tour operates with a minimum of four passengers, however, the total is calculated by adding up the bookings from all guests (this means you can also book for only 1-3 people).
- When the ships aren't operating (e.g., during major events, in the winter, or in the event of high or low water), you will visit a nearby castle.
- Pickup from hotels in Frankfurt needs to be requested via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (++49 69 271010) two days prior to the tour service and must be confirmed by the local partner. The pickup is approximately 45 minutes before the tour departure time at your hotel reception. The cost for the pickup service is 10 Euro per person, each way to be paid upon pickup.