Day Trip down the Rhine with Wine Tasting
From $103 per person
Pick-up serviceYou will be picked up at your hotel in Frankfurt am Main by bus and driven to the meeting point for the Rhine Cruise transfer. Please indicate the name of your hotel when booking.
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
- See the UNESCO world heritage site of the Rhine Valley
- Marvel at the famous Lorelei-Rocks
- Travel in comfort on a Rhine boat
- Taste the famous local wines
- Watch the fantastic landscape of the wine-region as it goes past
- Ride the Assmannshausen cable-car in summer
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Rhine Valley, with its vineyards and picturesque towns and villages. See the mighty medieval castles – the area has the highest density of such buildings in the world. Marvel at the stunningly beautiful "Lorelei-Felsen," or Siren's Rocks, and enjoy fantastic views over the valley from the Niederwald monument.
In the summer you can ride on the Assmannshausen cable car down into the valley (optional), have lunch in a marvelous restaurant on the banks of the Rhine (included), and then take a wonderful Panorama boat trip to St. Goarshausen, past the famous Loreley.
Try fine wines on location in a small tavern and or just lose yourself in the picturesque little town of Rüdesheim. Please note that the tour will only stop at Rüdesheim if time allows. In the winter you'll get the chance to visit a castle, as the Rhine Steamers won't be sailing.
You'll travel back to Frankfurt by bus when the tour is finished and will be dropped off at the meeting point.
- Boat trip on the Rhine
- Depending on the option you have booked:
- Day Tour without hotel pick-up (Please make your own way to the meeting point)
- Day Tour with hotel pick-up (You will be picked up from your hotel in Frankfurt am Main and taken directly to the meeting point)
- Please choose your desired option upon booking.
- Local wine tasting
- Pick-up and drop-off in Frankfurt
- Multilingual tour guide
- Return travel to your hotel
- Assmannshausen cable car ride into the valley
Please come to the meeting point: 39 Wiesenhüttenplatz, Frankfurt am Main, 60329. From here you will board the bus that takes you to the Rhine Valley, where you'll then board the boat.
• Those booking the option without hotel pick-up should join the tour directly at the meeting point – Wiesenhüttenplatz. This is where everyone will board the bus together.
• Those opting for the hotel pick-up service will be picked up from their hotel in Frankfurt am Main and brought directly to the meeting point.
When the ships don't sail (e.g. during major events, in the winter, or in the event of floods), you will visit a nearby castle.
Please note that the availability of audio guides in all languages cannot be guaranteed.
Product ID: 7157