Experience a mixture of adventure, theater, and horror on this tour of Frankfurt's Niddapark. Let professional actors entertain you and hear about interesting aspects of Frankfurt's history and some of its famous locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
U-train-station Niddapark, downstairs under the bridge near the ticket machine. Per car: Am Ginnheimer Wäldchen, parkplaces left and right from the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that participation is at your own risk.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- This tour is not recommended for those with heart disease, epilepsy, or similar physical restrictions.
- It is recommended to wear walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather as this tour operates in all weather conditions.