Experience a mixture of adventure, theater, and horror on this tour of Frankfurt's Niddapark. Let professional actors entertain you and hear about interesting aspects of Frankfurt's history and some of its famous locals.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Be entertained by scary actors and horrific tales of Frankfurt's past
- Stroll around Niddapark at night
- Learn about the history and famous locals of Frankfurt
- Tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with heart problems
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
U-train-station Niddapark, downstairs under the bridge near the ticket machine. Per car: Am Ginnheimer Wäldchen, parkplaces left and right from the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that participation is at your own risk.
- This tour is not recommended for children under 12 years old.
- This tour is not recommended for those with heart disease, epilepsy, or similar physical restrictions.
- It is recommended to wear walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather as this tour operates in all weather conditions.