Experience a trip through time into the Middle Ages and admire the imposing Eltz Castle on the Moselle river. See the castle's impressive towers, bays and timber frame. Admire the historical establishment and the fascinating armory and treasury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
Meeting point is in front of the entrance of the Le Meridien Hotel, Wiesenhuettenstrasse 38 in 60329 Frankfurt. The tourguide will pick you up there and bring you to the vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note: this tour operates with a minimum of four passengers, however, the total is calculated by adding up the bookings from all guests, meaning you can still make a booking for one to three people.
- Pickup from hotels in Frankfurt needs to be requested via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+49 69 271010) two days prior to the tour service and requires confirmation. The pickup will be approximately 45 minutes prior to the tour departure time at your hotel reception. The cost for the pickup service is 10 Euro per person, each way, to be paid upon pickup.