Frankfurt Card: Experience Frankfurt at the Best Price
From $12 per personBook now
- See the sights of Frankfurt on free public transportation - including to Frankfurt airport
- Enjoy discounts on sightseeing tours, shopping, museums, restaurants, and more
Benefits of the Frankfurt Card include:
• Free travel on public transport in the metropolitan area, including Frankfurt am Main Airport (Zones 50 and 5090)
• 20% discount on Hop-On/Hop-Off city tours, daily city tours, theme tours on weekends, and ship rides
• Up to 50% discount at 26 museums in Frankfurt, including the Palmengarten and the Frankfurt Zoo
• 15 - 25% discount on single tickets at the Frankfurt Opera, the Alte Oper, the Frankfurt theater, the English Theatre, Die Komödie, the Fritz Rémond Theater, the Theater Die Schmiere, and the Papageno Music Theater at the Palmengarten (except premieres and special events)
• 20% discount at the Main Tower, Rebstockbad, Brentanobad, the Titus Therme, and LaserTag
• Reductions in restaurants and discounts at selected retail stores
The Frankfurt Card is available as either an individual card (1 person) or a group card (2-5 persons), for 1 or 2 days and is valid for 2016/2017.
Additionally, you are allowed to use the public transport of the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbundes (RMV) network in the zones 50 (Frankfurt am Main) and 5090 (Frankfurt airport).
- Free and unlimited travel in Zone 50 (Frankfurt am Main) and Zone 5090 (Frankfurt Int'l Airport).
- Numerous offers and services provided by various partner companies of the Frankfurt Tourist + Congress Board (TCF)
- Additional first class fee
Please exchange your voucher at any of the following tourist information centers: • Tourist information point in Frankfurt central station (inside the main entrance) • Tourist information point Römer
Product ID: 4397