This tour includes all the 'must see' attractions in Oslo: the city center, the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, the Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Viking Ship Museum, the Fram or Kon- Tiki Museum and a 2-hour sightseeing cruise on Oslofjord.
What to Expect
A complete and unforgettable experience, the best of Oslo 7-hour Grand Tour is a great combination of all the 'must see' attractions in Oslo: the charming city center, the surreal Holmenkollen Ski Jump, the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park and the famous Viking Ship Museum.
You will either learn about the Norwegian polar expeditions and brave explorers at the Fram Museum, or about Thor Heyerdahl’s spectacular expeditions at the Kon-Tiki Museum!
In addition, take a delightful and relaxing 2-hour sightseeing cruise on Oslo Fjord.
- Panoramic sightseeing in the city
- Photo stop at Holmenkollen ski jump
- Walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture park
- Entrance fee at the Open-Air museum Norsk Folkemuseum
- Entrance fee at Fram or Kon-Tiki Museum
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise on the Oslofjord.
- HMK sightseeing bus with a certified Oslo guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance to the Ski museum at Holmenkollen
- Food and drinks
Kronprinsesse Märthas plass by the City Hall
Know Before You Go
• Between 17th March and 31st March the tour will visit the Viking Ship Museum
• Starting the 1st of April 2017, the Viking Ship Museum will be replaced by the Norsk Folkemuseum, Open-Air Museum. Norsk Folkemuseum, Norway's largest Open- Air museum of cultural history and one of the oldest open air museums in the world, featuring among others an iconic, world-famous stave church built in the 1200’s. The place where history comes to life and the best place in Oslo to experience authentic Norwegian traditions, culture and lifestyle!