Discover the must-see sights of Oslo on a 7-hour tour, including the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, Vigeland Sculpture Park and Viking Ship Museum. Choose between a visit to the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum, and take a 2-hour cruise on the Oslofjord.
What to Expect
See the must-see highlights of Oslo on an unforgettable 7-hour grand city tour, including a visit to an Olympic ski jump right in the city center at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump. Go to the unique Vigeland Sculpture Park and take a walk through the world's largest sculpture park created by a single artist.
Marvel at Viking-age artifacts in the Viking Ship Museum, where the immaculately-preserved Oseberg ship is a definite highlight. Enhance your Oslo experience with your choice of a visit to the Fram Museum, where you can learn about Norwegian polar expeditions, or the Kon-Tiki Museum, where you can investigate the spectacular expeditions of Thor Heyerdahl.
Get a different view of Oslo on an inclusive 2-hour sightseeing cruise along the waterways of the Oslofjord inlet, where summer houses and cozy cabins nestle against the water.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Oslo
- Photo stop at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump
- Walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Entrance fee at the open-air Norsk Folkemuseum
- Entrance fee at the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise on the Oslofjord
- HMK sightseeing bus with a certified Oslo guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance to the ski museum at Holmenkollen
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please note that between March 17 and March 31, the tour will visit the Viking Ship Museum. From April 1, 2017 the Viking Ship Museum will be replaced by the Norsk Folkemuseum, Norway's largest open-air museum of cultural history and one of the oldest open-air museums in the world. The Norsk Folkemuseum features an iconic, world-famous stave church built in the 1200s and is the place where history comes to life and the best place in Oslo to experience authentic Norwegian traditions, culture and lifestyle