Discover the must-see attractions of Oslo city center on an all-inclusive sightseeing tour. Take photos of the Holmenkollen Ski Jump, walk through the Vigeland Sculpture Park, visit the Viking Ship Museum and either the Fram Museum or Kon-Tiki Museum.
What to Expect
See the sights of Oslo on an all-inclusive tour, starting at Kronprinsesse Märthas plass in the charming city center. Discover an Olympic ski jump in the city center at the Holmenkollen Ski Jump in the Holmenkollen neighborhood. Continue to the Vigeland Sculpture Park to take a walk through the world's largest sculpture park made by a single artist.
Go to the Viking Ship Museum, where Viking-age artifacts include the well-preserved Oseberg ship along with sledges, a horse cart, wood carvings and tent components.
Enhance your voyage of discovery with your choice of one more museum visit. Learn about the Norwegian polar expeditions and brave explorers at the Fram Museum, or investigate Thor Heyerdahl’s spectacular expeditions at the Kon-Tiki Museum.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Oslo city center
- Photo stop at the Holmenkollen ski jump
- Walking tour through Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Entrance fee to the Viking Ship Museum
- Entrance fee to either the Fram Museum or the Kon-Tiki Museum
- Sightseeing bus tour with a certified Oslo guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance to the Ski Museum at Holmenkollen
- Food and drinks
Meet on Kronprinsesse Märthas plass (Kronprinsesse Märthas Square) by City Hall.
Know Before You Go
• This tour is available every day, except May 17, September 16 and December 24 and 25