Foz do Iguaçu: Bird Park Tour with Tickets
- Discover more than 900 birds on the jungle walkway
- Observe alligators, reptiles, and more in various nurseries
- Have your picture taken holding a macaw
- Enjoy hotel pick up and drop-off
- Enjoy the intimacy of a group of a maximum of 15 people
The park is home to more than 900 birds from 150 different species, mostly from Brazil, a third of which are endangered. All birds in the park come from zoos, breeders authorized by IBAMA, and from rehabilitation centers. All animals are registered according to the Zoological Society of Brazil and IBAMA.
You can also see moths, hummingbirds, alligators, reptiles, and a beehive in the nurseries. At the end of your walk, there is a restaurant, where you can enjoy an exclusive view of the Lake of the Flamingos, where the tourists can take photos holding macaws. After your visit, relax with transportation back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Foz do Iguassu
- Entrance ticket to the Bird Park
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)
• The Backstage Experience tour will take place dependent upon availability