Iguassu Falls Half-Day Duty-Free ShoppingProduct ID: 24487
From $21 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceRound-trip transfer from most Puerto Iguazu area hotels in Brazil. Hotel pick-ups in Puerto Iguazu: Amerian Portal del Iguazú, Exe Hotel Cataratas, Gran Hotel Tourbillon, Hotel Complejo Turistico Americano, Iguazu Grand Resort Spa & Casino, Marcopolo Inn Iguazu, Raices Esturion Hotel & Lodge, Orquideas Palace.
- Go to a duty-free shopping location in Brazil and shop 'til you drop
- Purchase the best brands without paying local and national taxes
- Enjoy round trip transfers from most Iguassu Falls area hotels in Brazil
There’s no need to pay the local and national taxes for the things that you want to take home. The 4-hour tour will let you shop ‘til you drop, as you purchase a host of items duty-free.
You can buy fragrances, wine, confectionary, travel essentials, sunglasses, watches, accessories, and more! Purchase a number of luxury goods for the best prices, without paying local or national taxes. And, the best part is that duty-free shopping has all of the best brands.
Buy gifts for your friends and family back at home, and buy things for yourself. If you love shopping, then you won't want to miss this tour!
- Round trip transfer to most Iguassu Falls area hotels in Brazil and some in Puerto Iguazu
- Professional tour guide
- Food and beverages
If you are staying at Puerto Iguassu and your hotel is not listed, you should go to the meeting point at the Raízes. Address: the corner of Av. Presidente Juan Domingo Perón and Ruta Nacional 12, Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. (Open in Google Maps)
• It is necessary to bring along your passport and pay close attention to the visa restrictions
• If you are leaving from Brazil/Argentina, when you enter Argentina/Brazil, you will need to pay the eco tourism tax in Puerto Iguazu (20 pesos)
• Please keep your receipt in order to avoid being charged twice
• Please verify your hotel address and pick-up time before confirming your purchase
Product ID: 24487