Come and enjoy a safe and thrilling zipline adventure for families, friends, groups and the young at heart!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Take America's only zipline off a 33-story hotel tower
- Soar nearly a mile over the forest from Foxwoods to the Pequot Museum
- Reach speeds of up to 60mph
- Enjoy over 30 restaurants, Tanger outlet mall, outdoor pool, gaming, comedy, music and 2200 hotel rooms at Foxwoods Resort
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Start by finding Fox Tower at Foxwoods Resort. Fox Tower is the 33-story glass hotel tower. HighFlyer check-in is in the Fox Tower parking rotunda on the main casino level. You can access the rotunda via the Fox Tower parking garage, through the hotel entrance or through the Tanger outlet mall. Foxwoods Resort, 350 Trolley Line Boulevard, Mashantucket, CT. 06338.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Weight restrictions: 65-300 lbs. Each participant will be weighed before they get their ticket.
- There is no age limit.
- Participants must be in good mental and physical health – you cannot be intoxicated.
- All guests must complete a liability waiver before flying.
- Nothing is allowed in your hands while flying. Hands-free devices (go-pro chest strap/head mount) are acceptable.
- Glasses, sun and prescription, will require a securing strap to remain on your face during flight. These are for sale at the ticketing counter.
- Not every rider will make it all the way to the finish every time. Lighter riders sometimes finish short. If there is a headwind, this can be exacerbated. Your guides are trained to retrieve you and get you in safely, it's all part of the fun. Ask and your guide can give you hints on how to shape your body during flight to come into the finish fast or slow.