Experience once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the Fox Glacier from the air. Enjoy this 20-minute scenic flight and snow landing, as you discover the magnificent Southern Alps and the awe-inspiring ice falls of the glacial landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 20 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Glacier Helicopters Fox Glacier, Main South Road, SH6, Fox Glacier 7859, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Selfie sticks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to favorable weather conditions; it is recommended to book for your first available day so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date
- Your flight date and/or time may be different from the one requested; the local operator will confirm your exact flight time by email after booking
- Children 4 - 14 years and over 15kg must have their own seat
- Infants (under 4 and under 15kg) are required to sit on an adult's knee. Infants that weigh 15kg and over on the date of travel will be charged a child's rate.
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements in which case you'll be offered an alternative or full refund
- Bring warm clothing, sturdy closed-toe shoes, sunglasses
- Selfie sticks, drones, and mobile tablets are not permitted