Take a ferry ride to the grounds of Fort Sumter, where America’s deadliest war began. Explore the grounds at Fort Sumter National Monument and visit the Museum there.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 hours in advance for a full refund
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages are not allowed inside the fort’s museum
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited outside. Beer and wine will be available for purchase on the return boat trip only
- Tours run rain or shine
- Duration is around 2 hours and 15 minutes. This includes a relaxing 30-minute narrated cruise to historic Fort Sumter