Fort Lauderdale: 4-Hour Deep Sea Drift Fishing TripProduct ID: 32207
From US$40 per personBook now
- Enjoy a morning, afternoon or evening drift fishing trip in the deep waters off Fort Lauderdale's coast
- Climb aboard the Catch My Drift and fish for kingfish, grouper and more
- Take the entire family for a fun day out, with light rigs provided for kids to catch snapper
- Sail aboard an 85-foot air-conditioned fishing boat
You will fish approximately 1 mile off the coast, where the ocean bottom drops off quickly to depths of up to 150 feet and the inside edge of the Gulfstream current provides perfect fishing conditions.
On daytime trips, you will drift over the reefs, wrecks and rock piles of Fort Lauderdale, and fish for kingfish, tuna, mahi-mahi, wahoo, snapper, grouper, or whatever is biting. For added adventure, nighttime trips anchor up over a spot where the crew chum the water for snapper and grouper.
Everything is included in the price; just bring along any food and drink you like. This is a fun trip for novice and experienced anglers, and the crew is there to help you 1-on-1 for the entire trip.
- All bait
- Rod/reel rental
- Fishing licenses
- Coolers with Ice
- Assistance from crew
- Food and drinks (bring your own)
- Gratuity for the deckhand
Fishing Headquarters, 301 Seabreeze Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 The headquarters is next to the 7-11 store, with free parking at the marina. Check in at the small, white ticket office labeled "Fishing Headquarters." (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 32207