Enjoy a 30-minute airboat tour of the Florida Everglades. Get a unique view of this natural wonder and visit exhibit areas where you can interact with local and exotic wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy a compact, informative 30-minute airboat ride, with photo opportunities
- Catch a glimpse of endangered wildlife
- Get to touch a baby alligator in the reptile exhibit
- Reptile Exhibit entrance featuring "Hold a Baby Alligator"
- 30 minute guided air boat tour
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, Florida 33327. The office is located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27, north of Interstate 75.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate 7 days a week starting just after 9 a.m. and continuing every 20-30 minutes throughout the day until 3:30 p.m. with a final airboat adventure departing at 5 p.m. when the exhibit areas close.
- Guests under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.