Experience Sawgrass Park in all its glory with an activity package. Save some dollars while enjoying airboat rides, reptile exhibitions, bottled water, and some Everglades souvenirs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Sawgrass Recreation Park is located at 1006 N. U.S. Highway 27 Weston, Florida 33327. The park is located west of Fort Lauderdale on Highway 27, 2 miles north of Interstate 75 on the east side of the road.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tour is suitable for children of all ages
- Children are allowed on board the airboats, and children ages 3 and under are free
- Children ages 6 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket. An appropriate size will be provided.