Discover the neighboring island of Formentera, the last paradise of the Mediterranean. Take a 30-minute round-trip fast ferry journey with regularly scheduled departures. Stay overnight on the island and return on another day of your choice.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for the Trasmapi Ticket Office in order to exchange your voucher for the valid boarding pass, Muelle Pesquero. Puerto de Ibiza s/n. Edif. Portuario 1ª Planta, 07800 Ibiza, Islas Baleares, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Book your ticket on the day you would like to use it; on the way back you can use it up to 6 months (check availability)
- There is a ferry every hour, every day from 7:30 AM to 9:30 PM. Choose the departure time that works for you.