From Ibiza: Return Ferry Ticket to Formentera
- Take a fast 30-minute ferry journey from Ibiza to Formentera
- Benefit from departures every 30 minutes during peak hours
- Stay overnight on the island and return another day of your choice
Arrive at the ferry terminal and exchange your voucher for a ferry ticket. Board one of the ferries with frequent daily scheduled departures, choosing the time that best suits you.
Once in Formentera, you can rent a car, a motorbike, a bicycle or use the tourist bus. Stay overnight on the island and return on another day of your choice. Return anytime within 6 months.
- Round-trip ferry ticket valid for all scheduled departures
- Your hotel in Formentera
- Pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Look for the Trasmapi Ticket Office in order to exchange your voucher for the valid boarding pass, Muelle Pesquero. Puerto de Ibiza s/n. Edif. Portuario 1ª Planta, 07800 Ibiza, Islas Baleares, SpainOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• There is a ferry every hour, every day from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM