Come face-to-face with thousands of alligators and crocodiles at Gatorland, Orlando with this full-day admission ticket, and add on the option to defy gravity and soar through the air over Cuban and Nile crocodiles on the Screamin’ Gator zip line.
What to Expect
For more than 60 years Gatorland, Orlando has been creating special memories for millions of visitors through its famous gator mouth entrance. Located between Orlando and Kissimmee on the South Orange Blossom Trail, the park is one of Central Florida's classic attractions, providing a natural alternative to the larger theme parks of today.
This full-day admission ticket provides instant access to the many attractions of what is known internationally as the "Alligator Capital of the World." Showcasing thousands of alligators and crocodiles, including 4 extremely rare leucistic white alligators, inside the park you will also have access to the free-flight aviary, petting zoo, one-of-a-kind animal shows, and alligator breeding marsh.
Choose the Screamin' Gator Zip Line option to ensure your day is filled with fun, and defy gravity to soar through the air over some of the park's star attractions, including Cuban and Nile crocodiles, as well as the alligator breeding marsh, where 130 giant alligators keep watch from below!
Founded by the late Owen Godwin in 1949, and still privately owned by his family today, Gatorland is a 110-acre theme park and wildlife preserve that combines Old Florida charm with exciting entertainment.
Go to the Gator Jumparoo Show for thrills and chills, as some of the largest alligators in the world jump 4 to 5 feet out of the water to retrieve food. Marvel at the Gator Wrestlin' Show in a shaded 800-seat stadium, and watch awestruck as gator wranglers catch a 6-8 foot alligator by hand before climb onto the snapping animal's back to point out survival features.
- Entrance fee to Gatorland
- Shows and exhibits
- Screamin' Gator zip line (if option selected at booking)
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
Gatorland Park, 14501 S. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, Fl 32837
Know Before You Go
• Strollers and wheelchairs are available for rent at the park
• Gatorland features a small water play area, so don't forget your towel
• If you choose the zip line option you must wear closed toe shoes. Skirts, dresses, and short shorts are strongly discouraged. Participants must be at least 37 inches tall, weigh no more than 275 pounds, and must fit safely into the zip line harnesses (guests may be required to weigh in at time of participation)
• The Screamin' Gator zip line traverses numerous public walkways and animal exhibits. For the safety of the animals and park guests below the zip lines, cameras, cell phones, video equipment, including GoPro™ HD cameras and other personal items, may not be taken on your adventure. Secure lockers will be available for storing your belongings