Leaving from Florianópolis, explore Brazil's coldest region on this private tour. Marvel at the natural landscapes formed by mountains, canyons, waterfalls, and rivers that run through deep valleys.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Pickup included
- Hotels in central Florianópolis. Please be ready to pickup at least 15 minutes before the activity starts.
- Private group
- Enjoy views over the famous Estrada do Serra do Rio do Rastro
- Admire landscape views of Pedra Furada, Avencal and the Véu de Noiva waterfalls
- Explore the beautiful mountain region of the Serra Catarinense
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Florianópolis
- Multilingual guide
- Food and drinks
- Ticket to visit winery (BRL 45 per person)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.