Learn the secrets of Italian cooking from Chef Giovanni at a noble villa in the stunning Tuscan countryside. Enjoy the intimate and friendly atmosphere of a small-group cooking class, taste typical local products, and savor the dishes you’ve prepared.
What to Expect
Begin your day with a walk to the Florence farmers' market to experience the atmosphere of this authentic venue where butchers, bakers, and produce vendors sell their goods to local residents.
On this full-day tour you’ll travel to the location of your cooking class by comfortable minivan. At a noble villa in the Chianti countryside you’ll have the opportunity to explore your culinary side under the attentive guidance of a master chef.
You’ll be welcomed with a taste of typical Tuscan products and a glass of prosecco wine, before getting into the flour and the day’s fresh ingredients, and beginning your hands-on cooking lesson.
The menu may slightly vary depending on the season and the fresh ingredients available, but among other items, it will typically include making home-made pasta from scratch.
Your class ends with a delicious lunch that will demonstrate your improved skills in the kitchen. Your meal will be accompanied by tastings of different regional wines and finally a typical Tuscan dessert wine.
Whether you’re a beginner or a skilled cook, this small-group class provides a personalized experience with maximum attention by the chef as you enjoy the friendly company. Learn recipes and secrets to take home with you, and surprise your friends with an authentic Italian meal.
- Round-trip transfers from Florence
- Tasting of local products and foods at the villa
- Small-group cooking lesson with a famous local chef
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch and tasting of 3 wines
- Graduation certificate
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You should inform the supplier in advance of any food intolerances or allergies you have
• The tour includes a short walk. Please inform the supplier in advance of anyone in your group having special requirements or impaired mobility, and measures will be taken to accommodate this
• When the market is closed (Sundays and bank holidays) a special introduction and extra tastings at the villa will be substituted