This is your chance to be an Italian for an afternoon and enjoy the sheer thrill of riding a Vespa through the Tuscan countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of Biblioteca Nazionale (National Library) in Piazza dei Cavalleggeri. Look for your guide holding a Walkabout sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A valid car licence is required, a motorbike licence is not essential
- Any participants must be 18 years or over
- Previous experience riding a scooter is recommended
- Tour is only in English
- Vegetarians can be catered for