Hop on a Vespa scooter and enjoy a 2-hour tour through Florence’s most spectacular sightseeing spots: Piazzale Michelangelo, San Miniato, and Fiesole. Head out to Pisa and enjoy some free time to explore it on your own.
What to Expect
Get the ultimate Florentine experience and stroll around just like a local, but with more style! Take advantage of a beautiful day to drive around town with a Vespa scooter, following a special itinerary selected to offer you the most amazing views of Florence.
The tour starts at the Santa Maria Novella Station, where you can hop on a scooter and start your day off! First you will head for the Piazzale Michelangelo, probably the city’s most famous sightseeing spot; here you can admire a breathtaking view of Florence, both unique and inspiring. A couple of minutes away you will find the San Miniato convent, another incredible panoramic spot that is also famous for its ancient medieval history and its beautiful historic cemetery. Then you will head for Fiesole, that is just a few minutes outside the city center. This small town that overlooks Florence and the surrounding hills, probably has one of the most spectacular and breathtaking views that you will find in these places, so don’t forget to take your time to enjoy and maybe take some pictures. Fiesole is also famous for its ancient Roman history, in fact it still holds an original Roman amphitheater that is still in use to this very day.
After your visit to Fiesole, you will head back to town towards the Santa Maria Novella Station, where you will board on a GT bus or minivan and head for Pisa; here you will have free time to enjoy some sightseeing. Wander around the splendid city center and admire the famous monuments on your own and in tranquillity.
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Third-party insurance for civil liability
- Helmet, fuel and taxes
What's Not Included
- Lunch (50% discount for children available)
My Tour Office, Piazza del Municipio 40, Livorno
Know Before You Go
• Clients must be confident driving a scooter. In case the tour operator considers the clients driving skills insufficient, the company can cancel the reservation
• A valid driving licence is required
• Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
• A valid credit card is required at time of booking as guarantee
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs