Coming all the way to Italy and not experiencing the beauty of Venice would be a shame. Join this easy and hassle-free tour from Florence to wander the little alleyways and float along that canals that give Venice its nickname as the Floating City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal - Located 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for staff wearing a fuchsia colored jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The city of Venice is planning to introduce a visitor city tax. In the case that it is confirmed, your tour leader will collect it directly during the bus drive to Venice. It could be up to €10 per person according to the period of the year.