Visit the enchanting Val D’Orcia valley on this day trip from Florence and explore the towns of Montalcino, Pienza, and Montepulciano. Enjoy two wine tastings and try local Pecorino cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal - Located 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for staff wearing a fuchsia colored jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change
- English and Spanish are always guaranteed - in order to confirm the excursion in any other language, a minimum of 6 participants is required