Florence: Uffizi Gallery Timed Entrance Ticket
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry, and stay as long as you like
- See Botticelli's "Birth of Venus" and discover a typical example of Renaissance Neoplatonism
- Discover masterpieces by Michelangelo and other masters of Italian Renaissance
Marvel at Italian Renaissance art by some of the greatest artists of all times. See paintings by Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and others. Go to the gallery’s most renowned room to see the stunning collection by Botticelli. Admire his “Primavera” and “The Birth of Venus,” and reflect upon his representation of the birth of the goddess as she emerges from the sea foam.
Escape the hassle and hurry of organized group tours, and explore at your own pace. You are free to stay inside the museum for as long as you like.
- Reserved entrance ticket for the Uffizi Gallery
- Audio guide (if option selected)
- Booking fee
Prepare for the activity
Collect your ticket from "Door 3" of the Uffizi Gallery 10 minutes before your timed entrance. Piazzale degli Uffizi on the side of Via Lambertesca. Once you have collected your ticket, enter the museum through "Door 1".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• Teachers, scholars, and university students can enter the museum for free; bring proof and go directly to the entrance of the museum