Explore the Chianti wine area of Tuscany on a guided day trip from Florence. Ride a Vespa through the rolling hills to a local winery in San Gimignano for a 3-course Tuscan lunch and a wine tasting class.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
We meet at 9 AM just outside cafe GamberiniOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Your regular car driving lisence is required to drive a Vespa
- If you don't feel confortable driving on your own you can choose to ride with one of our professional tour guides.