Drive along scenic country roads through the hillsides of Tuscany on a Vespa scooter, admiring the sights and smells of the Chianti region. Lunch in a fascinating location, take a tour of vineyards and cellars, and enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Florencetown Booking Office, Piazza Mentana 2red, Florence (Opposite the Arno River). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a scooter and bring a valid driver's license to join the tour. Drivers must be 18 years or older and have a valid driving license the tour day, otherwise, you won’t be allowed to drive. Passengers must be at least 13 years old
- The activity provider reserves the right to judge your driving ability and self-confidence and to stop the use of the Vespa at any point without refund
- Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board the support minivan if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case
- Mileage: 22 miles round-trip (35 kms)
- Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic.
- Difficulty: Easy - average speed 20 km/h (12.5 mls/h). Minivan support always guaranteed
- The maximum load the Vespa can tolerate is 170 kg / 374 lbs (whether one or two people, bags included)