Florence: 2-Hour Tuscan Wine Tasting WorkshopProduct ID: 60899
From US$49.03 per personBook now
- Sample the typical wines of the Tuscan wine lands
- Enjoy 5 glasses of wine from different regions of Tuscany
- Learn how to order wine in a restaurant with more confidence
- Taste wines in an historical 16th-century venue in the heart of Florence
Held in the heart of Florence, the tasting is a virtual tour of Tuscany in a glass. Learn to tell the difference between wines from Chianti (such as a Chianti Classico DOCG) and Montalcino (such as a Brunello di Montalcino DOCG) and other great wines. Get an introduction to some Tuscan classics like Vino Nobile di Montepulciano DOCG, and taste the most traditional wines produced in the most typical areas.
Learn about Tuscany's wine history, and hear stories of its most important grapes. Uncover the secrets of the Italian appellation system, and discover ideal food and wine pairings. The class is perfect for anyone interested in the wines of Tuscany and will help you feel more confident about selecting wines in a local restaurant.
- Wine tasting
- Pen and paper
- Professional wine tasting instruction
Tuscan Wine School, Via de' Bardi 23R (red number - as opposed to blue). The 2017 meeting location is Tuscany in a Bottle / Tuscan Wine School in Via dei Renai 23R, Florence. (Open in Google Maps)
• All classes are conducted in English
Product ID: 60899