Enjoy an unforgettable day in Tuscany with delicious local wines. Visit the charming medieval towns of Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni. Discover the beauty of Chianti's landscape.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at Piazza Montelungo which is located 5 to 10-minutes from Santa Maria Novella Train Station by foot. Look for a staff member wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket and holding a Ciaoflorence clipboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- English and Spanish languages are always guaranteed; a minimum of 4 pax is required for French, German, Italian or Portuguese
- Please note that semi-independent options do not include lunch and the Siena guided tour
- The order of the towns visited on the route is subject to change