Treasures of Florence Walking Tour
From $87 per personBook now
- Discover the heart of Florence on a guided walking tour
- Visit the Accademia Gallery
- Enjoy a guided tour of one of the most famous museums in the world: the Uffizi Gallery
After the guided tour you will have some free time to wander around on your own and some free time to have lunch (not included). The second part of the tour starts in the early afternoon from the Hard Rock café near Piazza della Repubblica. You will enjoy an excellent and complete introductory tour dedicated to those who want to know all the facts and secrets of two thousand years of Florentine history, from the city’s Roman origins to a 15th century palace, from the Ponte Vecchio, through the famous Uffizi courtyard, to the wonders of the architecture of Brunelleschi’s Dome which overlooks the Baptistery's golden ‘Gates of Paradise’. After the walking tour you will visit one of the most famous museums in the world: the Uffizi Gallery. Your knowledgeable guide will explain the works of the greatest artists from the Middle Ages. You will recognize original world-famous paintings you have seen in books, magazines, and on TV close-ups. You will learn about the secrets of the artists’ craft, techniques and tools. Looking at the most famous artworks of the period, you will be able to understand why Florence was the birthplace of the Renaissance. The tour ends in the Uffizi Gallery where you will have the chance to stay longer in the Gallery and wander around by your own.
- Shuttle service from/to Montecatini
- Entrance to the Accademia Gallery and visit with monolingual guide
- Guided tour of Florence with monolingual guide
- Entrance to the Uffizi Gallery Museum and visit with monolingual guide
- Earphones (only for groups with over 15 participants)
- Light Lunch (appetizer, pasta or pizza, water and coffee; 50% discount available for children 3-12; free of charge for infants 0-2)
7:30 - 7.45 shuttle from Montecatini, Piazza Italia (check point bus near the train station) to Florence train Station. Once in Florence, meet your tour leader at two distinct meeting points. 1) For the first part of the tour: Via Ricasoli, 58/60 (reserved ticket entrance gate, Accademia Gallery) at 11.15 2) For the second part of the tour: Via Brunelleschi, 1 (in front of the Hard Rock Cafe) at 13.45
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
• Please note that tours in French and German are guaranteed with minimum 2 participants.
Product ID: 68283