Learn how to create delicious Tuscan dishes with a tour of the food market in Florence. Meet butchers, bakers, and farmers and choose the best ingredients for your cooking class in a rural farmhouse.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the taxi stand outside Santa Maria Novella train station. Look for your guide holding a sign bearing the activity provider's name "Walkabout Tours".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Mercato Centrale will not be visited on Sundays or public holidays as the market is closed
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, the tour is not suitable for anyone with walking difficulties or wheelchair users
- Vegetarian or other alternative dietary requirements cannot be catered to