Medici Family Behind the Scenes: Show Ticket & Dinner
From $76 per personBook now
- Enjoy an engaging show that takes you through 300 years of Florentine history
- Experience a masterpiece of infotainment that combines history, tradition, and modern technologies
- Savor a 4-course Tuscan dinner in a historical setting in the Medicean district
Share the evocative space of an ancient library with Gian Gastone and Anna Maria Luisa, the last heirs of the Medici dynasty. Through their dialogues, you’ll experience the history of Florence, as you’re surrounded by artistic projections.
This 1-hour multimedia theater show is a masterpiece of infotainment skillfully blending history and tradition with modern technology.
From Lorenzo the Magnificent and the Signoria, to Savonarola and his political-religious dictatorship, over 300 years of history are retold and re-enacted. The performance covers the period up to the writing of the famous pact, the act through which Anna Maria Luisa dei Medici left the incomparable artistic heritage of her family to the city of Florence and all its visitors.
The show honors the memory of this legendary family and its artistic, scientific, cultural, and spiritual contributions to society that still resonate today.
After the show, you’ll enrich your evening with a delicious Tuscan dinner at a historical restaurant located in the heart of the Medicean district.
- Admission to the show
- Tuscan dinner (4 courses, half liter of water, and 1 glass of wine)
Please go first to the theatrical performance: Chiesa del Fuligno Via Faenza, 48 Florence. After the show go to the restaurant (from 08.15/30 pm): Ristorante il Porcospino - Piazza di Madonna degli Aldobrandini, 11-red, Florence.
• After 19:00 it is not possible to enter the theater, so be sure to arrive on time
• You should arrive the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the show
Product ID: 54728