Small Group Cooking Lesson in Florence from Pisa
From $74 per personBook now
- Visit the Central market of Florence with the Chef and discover the city's gastronomic traditions
- Learn how to create a complete Italian meal during the lesson with a local Chef
- Dig into your own creations at lunch time and savor a delicious meal (drinks included)
- Receive a Graduation Certificate at the end of your class
Join a professional cooking class! You will gain unique techniques and the best tips to make a perfect Italian meal! The class will start with a visit to the market: your Italian chef will help you choose the best ingredients.
Once you have everything you need, you will move to the unique location where the class will take place, in the heart of Florence. During the 4-hour lesson, you will prepare a full Italian meal, from appetizer to dessert. You will first prepare all the needed ingredients by washing and cutting them.
Your chef will show you how to make fresh pasta from the row ingredients and you will have the chance to knead it yourself! You will also cook the sauce (Tomato, Ragù Bolognese or Pesto), ‘bruschetta’ as a starter, a main course (seafood or meat) with a side dish, as well as a dessert! Our chef will show you how to decorate your plate and you will finally have lunch with the amazing dishes you made. Lunch will be accompanied by a local wine, water or soft drink as you prefer.
At the end of the class you will also get a Graduation Certificate signed by the chef, as well as the receipts for the dishes you made, in order for you, to try them again, back home.
- Shuttle service from/to Pisa
- Cooking lesson with a local Chef
- Visit to the Central market of Florence with the Chef
- All necessary ingredients
- Lunch with drinks included (wine or soft drink)
- Graduation Certificate
6.40 am-7.00 am shuttle from Pisa Piazza del Duomo, 7 (Tourist Office) to Florence train Station. Exact time will be confirmed upon reservation. Once in Florence meet your tour leader at My Tour Office in Florence, Via Cavour, 21RED at scheduled time.
• On Sundays and bank holidays - when the central market is closed – the visit to the market will be skipped
• Lessons in Russian are available ONLY between April 1st and October 31st
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
• Please be aware that tours in Russian, Chinese and Japanese are guaranteed with a minimum of 4 participants
Product ID: 61505