Discover the magic of Florence in a single day as you visit the city’s top sites and tour the Accademia and Uffizi galleries with an expert guide. Skip the lines to see Michelangelo’s David, Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, works of da Vinci, and much more.
What to Expect
Discover the magic of Florence in a single day on a tour that combines the city’s top sites with priority admission to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries. Skip the long lines to see masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus.
Your full-day tour begins with skip-the-line admission to the Accademia Gallery*, where the highlights include Michelangelo’s unfinished statues The Slaves and his magnificent 17-foot marble masterpiece, David.
After your visit to the Accademia you will break for lunch. Afterwards meet back up with your guide for a guided walking tour of the best-known sites in the center of Florence, including the Porcellino, Ponte Vecchio, and the San Lorenzo leather market. See the interior of the imposing Duomo as well.
Take a break to relax and enjoy lunch before your afternoon skip-the-line tour of the Uffizi Gallery.
At the Uffizi you’ll see major works by Botticelli, including the Birth of Venus and Primavera, and signature works of Italian masters including Michelangelo and da Vinci. Your expert guide will tell you about the lives of the artists, architects, and wealthy patrons that contributed to the Gallery’s development. The visit concludes at the rooftop terrace, where you’ll have lovely views of the city center.
- Small group tour (25 persons maximum)
- Skip-the-line entry at the Accademia and Uffizi galleries
- Tickets for the Accademia and Uffizi galleries
- Skip-the-line visit inside the Duomo
- Local expert guide
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Food and beverages
Know Before You Go
• Skip-the-line access to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the first Sunday of every month, because entrance is free for everyone. On these days, in place of a visit to the Accademia, you will go on an extended walking tour of the city, including Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace (from outside), and the characteristic and typical area of Santo Spirito. Guests will receive a partial refund
• On Sundays and during religious festivities visits inside the Duomo may not be possible. In this case, a detailed tour of the exterior will be substituted
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are advised
• Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour. Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated on group tours
• After the Accademia guided tour, enjoy a lunch break then meet your guide at 13.15. The meeting point for the second part of the tour will be specified during the visit