From Florence: Seaside Beauty Day Trip to Cinque Terre
- Visit the famed Cinque Terre in one fun day
- Walk along The Path of Love (Via dell'Amore) and discover its famed enchantment
- Enjoy a swim in the crystal waters of the sea
- Discover life in these beautiful historic villages
Monterosso al Mare
We begin our tour of these UNESCO sites at daybreak with arrival in La Spezia. We then board a train to Riomaggiore, a quaint medieval town dating to the 13th century. The small winding streets of this village known for its wine greet you as we begin our tour, charming houses leaning one against the other as we continue our trek through the cobblestone streets.
Next, we'll head over to Manarola, walking the famous "Via dell'Amore" (Path of Love), which you will soon discover is one of the most beautiful routes in all of Italy! Here you are, high above the sea, with lovely mountains and wilderness all around you!
We continue on to Monterosso, an ancient fishing village considered the "pearl of the Cinque Terre." Here, we can relax on its lovely beaches and jump into the refreshing crystal sea.
Finally, we'll take a boat across to Vernazza, whose natural port has kept it safe from invaders for centuries. The scenery and lifestyle of these five little villages will stand out in your memory, and our tour shows you the best they have to offer!
- Round-trip journey by GT coach with an advanced sound system, air conditioning and all modern conveniences
- Expert multilingual escort
- Motor vessel tickets
- Train tickets
- Free time swim in the sea
- Free time in Manarola, Vernazza, Monterosso, and Riomaggiore
- Panoramic cruise along the 5 Terre coastline
- Transportation by train within the 5 Terre national park
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
• The boat ride is only available from April 1 to October 31.
• The “Path of Love” is currently closed and will reopen at the discretion of the local authorities.
• Please note, the order of the visits may change and it may be not possible to use the boat in bad weather conditions.