Enjoy a 6.5-hour tour immersed in the beauty of Tuscan hills. Trek through vineyards with a guide. Visit a medieval castle to taste Chianti wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is right in front of the entrance of the National Library. Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- This tour includes a medium-level trekking.