On this private walking tour you'll experience famous monuments in the heart of Florence, and two of the most important museums in the world – Accademia and Uffizi.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at 9:15 AM at the Accademia Gallery, in front of the entrance reserved for booking holders.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Only bottles of water not exceeding 0.5 liters allowed inside the museums. No drinking allowed inside the Exhibition Rooms. The authorities responsible for checking bags at the metal detector are obligated to remove any bottled or canned beverages
- In case of a group of more than 7 people, the use of the headsets at Uffizi Gallery is now compulsory to enter inside the museum
- The tour includes skip the line tickets, but at busy times admission to the museums may be subject to delays due to security procedures
- You can bring bottles of water less than 0.5 liters but you must not drink inside the exhibition rooms; the authorities responsible for checking bags are obligated to remove any bottled or canned beverages