Enjoy a private guided tour of Florence and discover the city's most beautiful and historic sights and landmarks. Later, admire Michelangelo's "David" and many other artistic masterpieces at the Accademia Gallery, with fast-track entrance included.
What to Expect
Begin your private tour of Florence with a drive along the picturesque Viale dei Colli towards the Piazzale Michelangelo. This beautiful square features reproductions of some of Michelangelo's most famous sculptures, as well as fantastic panoramic view over the entire city.
Take a moment to admire the wonderful views of Florence before continuing by car into the city and through the historic center.
You will then enjoy a guided walking tour, beginning with the Duomo complex. Admire the stunning marble exterior of the Florence Cathedral, as well as the nearby Baptistery and Giotto’s bell tower.
A short walk through the winding historic streets of the heart of Florence will bring you to the famous Accademia Gallery, one of Europe's oldest art academies and home to the beloved "David" by Michelangelo, as well as many other works by the great artist.
The tour will end inside the museum. As the tour ends, your guide will be glad to escort you, if you wish, to a local restaurant where you can enjoy a delicious and authentic Tuscan meal.
- Hotel pick-up
- Private DE-LUXE chauffeured vehicle
- Local guide for up to 3 hours
- Entrance fee and reservation for the Accademia Gallery
Know Before You Go
• Suggested departure time is 09:30
• You must specify your preferred language and the hotel name in your reservation
• Remember to confirm your tour and pick-up details at least 24 hours in advance
• The Accademia Gallery is closed on Mondays, and will be replaced with visit to the Saint Mark Museum or the Medici Chapels
• The optional visit to a local restaurant must be booked in advance and costs Euro 37,50 – drinks are not included