The perfect experience for those wanting to feast their eyes and tantalize their taste buds with the delights of Tuscany in one day, covering Pisa, San Gimignano, and Chianti.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 11 - 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide 20 minutes before the start of the tour at the Sightseeing Experience Center located inside the Santa Maria Novella train station in the ticket hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The order of the visits may change
- In order to reserve a seat even for children under 4 years of age, it is necessary to select the free rate "children (0-3)" during the purchase phase
- There is the possibility to have a dedicated menu for vegetarians or people with intolerances, please notify of any special dietary requirements or intolerances in advance
- Hotel pickup can be arranged on request for private options only
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty