Pisa Half-Day Tour from FlorenceProduct ID: 15546
- Admire Piazza dei Miracoli
- Explore the cathedral's interior and discover its treasures
- See the Baptistery exterior
Take in captivating Piazza dei Miracoli, the first stop on this Pisa tour and the main focus of the city. It is surrounded by ornate medieval buildings. There are also many charming pavement cafes here in which to soak up the atmosphere.
From here you can explore the exterior of the Baptistery and several other elegant monuments. Your guide will then escort you around the imposing cathedral and highlight its many priceless art treasures displayed within.
At the end you will have free time for taking photos and shopping.
- Transport in a air-conditioned coach
- Tour escort
- Local guide
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Leaning Tower entrance
The tour will leave from Piazza Adua in Florence. Leave Santa Maria Novella via the eastern exit and turn left. Walk straight ahead before turning right onto Piazza Adua. Look out for the sign "Albatravel Florence – Meeting Point". (Open in Google Maps)
• Entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability, and if unavailable, the tour will visit Piazza dei Cavalieri instead
Product ID: 15546