Pisa Half-Day Morning Tour
From $50 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceComplimentary pick-up from your hotel available on request
- Visit Pisa, famous for its Leaning Tower
- See the beautiful Piazza dei Miracoli
- View the interior of the Cathedral
The town’s most prosperous period was undoubtedly the 12th century, which is witnessed by the urban form of the old town centre. With many buildings, squares and side streets that run along the Arno River, the major historical trade route that hummed with life, Pisa has always been an estuary town. The city was already an important naval base in Roman times, augmenting trade in the Mediterranean ever since the 11th century.
Pisa is also famous for one of the most prestigious higher learning institutions of Europe, the Scuola Normale Superiore.
An authorised city guide will accompany you on an exterior visit of the Leaning Tower and Monumental Cemetery while the tour of the Cathedral will also include the interior.
You will have free time in the city before heading back to Florence.
- Free pick up on request
- Travel by GT coach or minivan with air conditioning
- Expert multilingual escorts
- Guided tour of Pisa
- Entrance to Pisa Cathedral
- Drop off service, unless selected
- Leaning Tower Entrance, unless option is selected
Piazza Stazione, on the steps at the corner of Via Alamanni. From 01 April 2015, the meeting point will be inside Santa Maria Novella train station, in front of the pharmacy.
• 50% discount for children up to 12 years of age
• Free for children under 2 years of age
Please note that for safety reasons, children under the age of 8 are not permitted to enter the Tower.
• Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs.
• Please be aware that from 1 Nov 2016 to 31 Mar 2017 tours in German, Russian, Chinese and Japanese are guaranteed with minimum 4 participants.
Product ID: 8501