Enjoy a guided afternoon excursion from Florence to Pisa onboard a comfortable and air-conditioned bus. Admire the Leaning Tower and the splendor of the monuments in the Piazza dei Miracoli.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group available
Select participants and date
How to reach the Meeting Point from Santa Maria Novella Station Square: Take "Via Valfonda" (Valfonda street) and go straight on at the end of the street, until you see the Fortress (Fortezza da Basso). Cross the street in front of you and keep your left side, until you see on the right side Piazzale Montelungo (big square with car and Bus parking) An Assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line Logos, at the end of the ramp connecting with the railway station. It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point at the mentioned check in time. In case of delay it will not be possible to join the Tour, nor to have a refund or reschedule the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour; if the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of a long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.