On this afternoon excursion from Florence you’ll explore Pisa on a guided tour, admiring its famous leaning tower and numerous other historically significant monuments. On the way you’ll have a chance to enjoy the lush Tuscan countryside.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at 1:15 PM at the Piazzale Montelungo (Montelungo Square), at the end of the ramp connecting with the train station. An assistant will be waiting for you wearing blue clothing with the local partner's logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour; if the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- In case of a long queue, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri
- For small groups of up to 8 people, the tour guide service could be replaced with an English-speaking driver-guide service, with the rest of the program remaining unchanged.