Immerse yourself in the magnificent monuments of Pisa’s Piazza dei Miracoli, dominated by the legendary Leaning Tower. Climb the tower to the top of the 294 steps for panoramic views of this medieval jewel of a city.
What to Expect
Embark on a unique excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty.
Upon arrival in Pisa, your informative guide will take you on a thorough guided walking tour of Piazza dei Miracoli and its monuments, known as “miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness. Be dazzled by this marvelous square, dominated by the Cathedral*, and visit its interior, which is typical of Pisa Romanesque architecture. Enjoy the celebrated Leaning Tower and the round-shaped Baptistery surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades and its “Camposanto”, originally a cemetery, an extraordinary quadrangular cloister, delimiting with its marble façade the Square to the North.
The commentary of your guide will be particularly focused on the Leaning Tower, one of the wonders of the world. Be enthralled by the history and the leaning structure of the Tower which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
After the guided visit that will end at the magnificent Leaning Tower, you will enjoy the interior visit of the magnificent Tower. Skip the line and climb to its top by mounting its 294 steps. Admire this unique leaning phenomenon, caused by the weak and unstable subsoil.
*In case of long queues, if you cannot visit the interior of the Cathedral, you will be offered a guided visit of Piazza dei Cavalieri.
- Duomo Cathedral entrance fee (free)
- Leaning Tower of Pisa entrance fee
- Local guide
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The escort service is provided by professional multilingual tour leader.
• The local guide service could be provided in two languages.
• The Leaning Tower visit lasts about 30 minutes - no extension is allowed.
• Please be punctual as time slots for groups are strictly adhered to
No delays will be accepted with respect to the times shown on your entrance ticket for the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
• Teenagers between 9 and 18 years old are allowed on the tower only if accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Children under 8 years not admitted on the tour.
• It is forbidden to carry any bags and/or containers of any kind during the visit to the Leaning Tower. These must be left at the cloakroom near the meeting point.
• Cameras, movie cameras and video cameras are allowed.