Skip the lines and explore the Palazzo Vecchio on a private tour with an expert guide. Learn about the history of the Hall of the Five Hundred and Arnolfo's Tower.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, Russian, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the local partner's office at Via dei Castellani, 18 rosso, in front of the general exit of the Uffizi Gallery. It is two minutes' walk from Palazzo Vecchio. Please arrive 15 minutes before the activity starting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted