While in Florence, take a trip to nearby Pisa and see its world-famous marvel, the Leaning Tower. Led by an expert guide, learn about the origins of this architectural feature and take a tour of the nearby cathedral.
What to Expect
Enjoy a splendid guided excursion to the city of Pisa, world famous for its unique architectural relic – the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
The tour includes a morning visit to the fascinating Piazza dei Miracoli, one of the main centers of medieval art in the world. Here you will find the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery, and other beautiful monuments. Your guide will then lead you around the interior of Pisa's Cathedral so you can admire its artistic treasures.
The tour also includes some free time, during which you can take photographs, admire the panoramic view of the square, explore the city or shop for souvenirs.
- Transport in an air-conditioned coach
- Tour escort
- Local guide
- Pisa Cathedral entrance fee
- Leaning Tower entrance fee
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
The tour will leave from Piazza Adua in Florence. Leave Santa Maria Novella via the eastern exit and turn left. Walk straight ahead before turning right onto Piazza Adua. Look out for a sign with the name of the local tour provider on it.
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Multilingual tour director on the bus
• Children under the age of 8 will not be admitted to the tower
• Please consider that the spiral staircase has about 300 steps and no elevator
• Tour is also available in Portuguese from 01 April to 31 October 2015
• Entrance to Pisa Cathedral is subject to availability, and if unavailable, the tour will visit Piazza dei Cavalieri instead