Experience a true once-in-a-lifetime museum tour of one of the greatest artists ever known, Michelangelo Buonarroti. As well as the Statue of David, you'll see many other world-famous works.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Via Ricasoli 58Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- On dates which museum entrance is free of charge, skip-the-line cannot be guaranteed. These dates are as follows: November 7-10, November 22, December 1, and December 8. Tour prices will be lowered accordingly for these occasions.