Experience a true once-in-a-lifetime museum tour of one of the greatest artists ever known, Michelangelo Buonarroti. As well as the statue of David, you'll see many other world-famous works.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Skip the line!
- Visit the home of many works by Michelangelo Buonarroti
- Get the real story from licensed, professional guides
- Learn about world-famous pieces such as David
- Entrance ticket
- Guided tour
- Earphones to hear your guide perfectly
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- On dates which museum entrance is free of charge, skip-the-line cannot be guaranteed. These dates are as follows: November 7-10, November 22, December 1, and December 8. Tour prices will be lowered accordingly for these occasions.