Walk from village to village along the cliffs of Cinque Terre and be enchanted by carefully cultivated terraces and pastel-colored houses that seem to hover between the sky and the sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 - 12.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
How to reach the Meeting Point from Santa Maria Novella Station Square: Take "Via Valfonda" (Valfonda street) and go straight on at the end of the street, until you see the Fortress (Fortezza da Basso). Cross the street in front of you and keep your left side, until you see on the right side Piazzale Montelungo (big square with car and Bus parking). An Assistant waits for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line Logos, at the end of the ramp connecting with the railway station. It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point at the mentioned check in time. In case of delay it will not be possible to join the Tour, nor to have a refund or reschedule the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A minimum number of participants is required to confirm the tour. If the minimum is not reached, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- The order of the visits may change
- Sample lunch menu: appetizer with caprese salad; main course with “trofie” with pesto sauce; dessert of the day
- It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point at the mentioned check in time. In case of delay it will not be possible to join the Tour, nor to have a refund or reschedule the tour